Pune: 15-Year-Old Seriously Injured by Electrocution Due to Open DP of MSEDCL

Share this News:

Wadgaon Sheri, 24th April 2023: A child from Wadgaon Sheri was seriously injured by electrocution due to the faulty operation of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MSEDCL). The incident took place near the Anand Park bus stop around 2 pm today. The injured boy is Ankur Khandu Bansode (15), a resident of Ganeshnagar.

According to the information received, the DP of MSEDCL was left open near the Anand Park bus stop, and Ankur got seriously injured due to an electric shock. At that time, Satish Mane, Rahul Dalvi, Prakash Dhotre, and Dayanand Kamble, who were standing near the bus station, took the injured boy to a private hospital in Kharadi in a rickshaw as the ambulance did not arrive on time.

Mane then contacted the child’s parents and informed them that the child was advised to be admitted to the Sassoon Hospital as he had suffered severe burns on his back and legs.

The child could have lost his life due to the mismanagement of MSEDCL, but his life was saved as he was rushed to the hospital.


Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar