Pune: 9 Bikes And 1 Electric Two-Wheeler Burnt In Fire At Parking Lot Of Housing Society

Share this News:

Siddhi Dharmadhikari

Chandan Nagar, 14th July 2022: On Wednesday midnight, vehicles in the parking lot of Ashtavinayak Society near Sangharsh chowk in Chandan Nagar, Pune, caught fire. No injuries and deaths were reported on the spot.

Prime Academy JEE Result

Fire Brigade Tandel Sunil Devkar said that a call was received about the fire at 2 am. A total of 9 bikes were burnt and one electric two-wheeler was burnt.

Devkar along with his colleagues Bhausaheb Chormale, and driver Hanumant Chakor started searching the area to understand the reason for the fire.

Devkar told PunekarNews.in, “There is a possibility of the short circuit near the meter box and from that the fire spreads across the whole area.The meter box is also burnt. But we are still trying to find the exact reason which caused the fire.”