Pune, 02 August 2020: The SSC result has been declared by the Maharashtra state education board. This time, the state has recorded an overall passing percentage of 95.30 per cent while last year it was only 77.10 per cent.
The state government announced the admission guidelines for class XI also known as First Year Junior College (FYJC) before the results were declared. The application forms were out on July 26 and the process for filling forms of Part I has been started from August 01.
As soon as the registration finishes, the merit lists for different courses will be issued. Apart from the Maharashtra state board, students from other boards will have to fill Part A of the application form.
Following are the details for the admission process-
- The applicant should have passed SSC or an equivalent exam from any other recognized board.
- English language is compulsory as the main subject in the examination.
- For admission in bifocal courses, general mathematics is compulsory as one of the subjects.
- For admission in the Science stream, the student must have scored a minimum of 35 per cent in class Xth.
- Students with a domicile certificate of Maharashtra will be eligible for Constitutional reservation.
- Students from other states or from the CBSE or other boards will have to fill a separate form.
How to fill admission forms?
- Visit the official website for FYJC- ‘11thadmission.org.in’
- Select the region in which you wish to apply.
- Register on the website and if you have already registered, log in with your id and password.
- Fill your personal details in part 1 of the registration process.
- In the second part, you can choose the college in which you wish to go.
- Confirm your details before submitting the form.