Pune: Diwali Rocket Enters Flat In Society, Catches Fire In Pimple Gurav

Pune Fire Brigade
Share this News:

Pimpri, 5th November 2021: A Diwali rocket entered the gallery of a flat in Pimple Gurav which led to clothes catching fire.

The children were setting off firecrackers in the society around 9 pm on Thursday. They had put it in a bottle and fired the rocket. It went straight to the gallery of Yogesh Patil’s flat number 1101 in Kate Pooram Phase II. The fire erupted when it got into the clothes that were drying there.

Residents of the society tried to extinguish the fire. However, the fire was not contained. A fire truck arrived at the spot and a possible big disaster was averted. No one was injured.

Follow Punekar News: