Pune, 14th January 2024: In a startling incident this Sunday afternoon, an electric SUV caught fire in Shivane on NDA Road, creating a harrowing scene for onlookers. The incident unfolded around 2 pm on January 14th, sending shockwaves through Dudhanewasti in Shivane.
Eyewitnesses reported that two young individuals narrowly escaped the blazing vehicle before it became an inferno. A vigilant commuter on NDA Road recounted, “I was traveling when I noticed the electric SUV ablaze. I rushed to assist the youths, attempting to douse the flames, but unfortunately, the fire intensified rapidly.”
Pune: Electric SUV Cought Fire On NDA Road, No Casualties pic.twitter.com/N7y03cqWpi
— Punekar News (@punekarnews) January 14, 2024
With no time to spare, the quick-thinking occupants dialed emergency services, bringing the fire brigade to the scene promptly.