Pune: Ex-Firefighter And Now A Health Inspector Helps Extinguish Fire, Prevents Danger

Ex-Firefighter And Now A Health Inspector Helps Extinguish Fire
Share this News:

Shivajinagar, 22nd January 2022: At around 9 am today, an electric transformer near Management College, Kailas Housing Society, located at Sawant Chowk in Vadarwadi, suddenly burst into flames. Citizens immediately contacted the fire brigade and Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL). The help was immediately sent from Kasba Fire Station.

At the same time, Vinod Sarode, a health inspector of Chittaranjan Vatika Arogya Kothi and a former firefighter was present on duty. Seeing the seriousness of the time and the outbreak of the fire, he boldly climbed the wall with the help of the pipe of the jet machine and sprayed the water to extinguish the fire and eliminate the danger. At the same time, fire brigade vehicles and MSEDCL employees also arrived. Fire Brigade and MSEDCL carried out the further tasks.

Sarode was appreciated by the citizens and other jawans for his promptness.

Firefighters Sandeep Thorat, Santosh Argade, Ganesh Lonare, and Suresh Pawar participated in the operation.

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad