Pune: Fire Broke Out In Society In Lohegaon; No Injuries Reported

Share this News:

Lohegaon, 20th January 2023: A fire broke out in an electric meter box on the ground floor of Premhans Society at Lohegaon-Wagholi Road, Santnagar. The fire broke out due to a short circuit at the meter box placed on the ground floor of the building. No injuries were reported in the said accident.

Reportedly, PMRDA received a call regarding the fire at around 9.18 am. One vehicle of PMRDA was dispatched to the spot of the accident and then the jawans extinguished the fire completely. All residents are safe and no one is injured.

While talking to PunekarNews.in, Vijay Mahajan, Central Officer, PMRDA said, “When we reached the spot of the accident, residents of the society were still in the houses. After we extinguished the fire, jawans then opened the terrace gate and informed the residents about the fire cause.”

Central Officer Vijay Mahajan, driver Nitin Mane, firemen Prashant Adsul, Mahesh Patil, and Vikas Palve carried out the said operation.


Walk and Pose by Cast India


Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar