Kondhwa, 3rd January 2023: In a devastating turn of events this evening, a fire erupted at the Jyoti restaurant nestled in Kondhwa. The cause of the conflagration remains shrouded in mystery, as investigations continue to ascertain the exact trigger.
Witnesses on the scene have indicated that the inferno seemingly began its furious dance within the confines of the kitchen chimney. However, authorities are diligently probing further to unravel the true genesis of this calamitous incident. Complications stemming from the intricate layout of the restaurant have posed formidable challenges to the valiant firefighters in their arduous task of quelling the flames.
Remarkably, the courageous personnel of the Kondhwa fire station swiftly responded to the emergency, employing their expertise to douse the blazing inferno that threatened the establishment. The owner of the restaurant, Varadh Hegde, acknowledged the prompt and efficient containment efforts orchestrated by the fire department, expressing gratitude for their timely intervention.