Pune: Flat Gutted In Fire Near Kalepadal, Short Circuit Suspected As Cause

Share this News:

Hadapsar, 12th November 2022: On Friday (November 11) at 11.10 pm, a fire broke out in a flat on the fifth floor at Kalepadal, survey no 42\B, Kohinoor Irish Park. Reportedly, the fire started due to an electrical short circuit.


As soon as the information was received, a fire engine was dispatched from Hadapsar Fire Station. As the fire brigade reached the spot, they went to the fifth floor and inspected the fire. The fire brigade extinguished the fire by cooling it using water.



Two laptops, a printer, a TV and some other materials were damaged in the said fire.


Hadapsar Fire Station Station Duty Officer Pramod Sonawane and driver Jagtap and jawans Baba Chavan, and Chandrakant Navale carried out the operation.