Pune: Godown Fire At Vadaki Nala, No Casualties Reported

just pune things app
Share this News:

Pune, 1st October 2022: On Saturday (October 1), at 03:20 am, a fire broke out in a godown at M P Vadki Nala and was reported to the fire brigade centre. There is no casualty or injury reported at the place. It is believed that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit.

 

A vehicle from Kaleborate Nagar Fire Station along with a water tanker from Kondhwa Budruk and a water tanker from Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) were dispatched.

 

On the spot, it was observed that there are approximately ten thousand square feet of plastic material manufacturing godown. There is a construction site at the place and when the fire was large, the jawans started to extinguish the fire by spraying water and bringing it under control in about 30 minutes.

 

Iron sheets, 407 tempo and a total of 8 machines and all other materials were burnt in the fire.

 

Kaleborate Fire Station Officer Anil Gaikwad, Driver Raju Sheikh, Tandel Tanaji Gaikwad and Fireman Datta Chaudhary, Vilas Dadas and PMRDA Vehicle Driver Soni Bapu Nagre, Fireman Akshay Kale, Suresh Ingule, Mali participated carried out the operation.

 

 

Now Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar

inifd kondhwa