Pune: PMC Develops New Scheme For Owners Of Over 50 Acres Of Land For Better City Development

just pune things app
Share this News:

Pune, 25th November 2022: For better city planning, the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has provided a one-time solution in the shape of a private town planning (TP) scheme. According to the plan, if a single landowner or group of landowners approaches the civic body with at least 50 acres of property, their land is developed, given a road network, and land pockets are reserved by the PMC for various civic objectives, such as a garden, school, and hospital.

 

Municipal Commissioner Vikram Kumar claims that the PMC won’t approach residents and try to get them to implement the TP plan. A person or group of persons with at least 50 acres of land can contact the Corporation. The land will be developed by the PMC, which will merely supply the road system. Better area planning will result from it, and residents will receive reserved plots for facilities like schools, gardens, parking spaces, and amusement parks. The PMC will use 40% of the area for the construction of roads and other infrastructure, leaving 60% for residential and other development.

 

Hutching School November 2022

 

The plan is a component of the city’s development plan (DP), which directs the planned development of certain urban areas. Such plans have also been successfully carried out by the PMC in the past. It has all the necessary experience and knowledge to put the TP concept into action.

 

Now Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar