Pune, 11th June 2021: A week after relaxations were given in lockdown, Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has revised its guidelines as Coronavirus disease (COVID19) positivity has further dropped. The new guidelines will come into effect from Monday (June 14). They will be applicable in Pune and Khadki cantonments also.
PMC Commissioner Vikram Kumar said that the positivity rate at present is 4.95% while the oxygen beds occupancy is 23.33%. Every week the guidelines are being revised (on Friday) as per the direction of the Maharashtra state government.
1. Following shops and other establishments can remain open till 7 pm:
- All essential category shops can remain on all days.
- Non-essential category shops can remain open from Monday to Friday.
- Study rooms (Abhyasika), libraries can open with 50% seating capacity.
- Public libraries can also open.
- Coaching classes, training institutes can open with 50% seating capacity.
- Malls can open with 50% capacity. However, cinema halls (single screen or multiplex), auditoriums not allowed to open.
- Gyms, spa, salon, beauty parlour, wellness centres allowed to open with prior appointment with 50% capacity on all days. However, Air Conditioner (AC) should not be used.
- Agriculture related shops, APMC markets allowed to open.
- Liquor shops allowed to open on all days.
2. Restaurant, Bar, Foodcourt allowed to open till 10 pm with 50% capacity. Home delivery/parcel service allowed till 11 pm.
3. Local train allowed for women passengers, government employees, medical and essential category persons.
4. All gardens, grounds, jogging/cycling tracks allowed to open from 5 am to 9 am; and 4 pm to 7 pm on all days.
5. Emergency government department can function with 100% capacity. Other government department offices can open with 50% capacity.
6. Except exemption category, other private offices can work with 50% employees.
7. Outdoor games allowed on all days. Indoor games allowed from 5 am to 9 am and 5 pm to 7 pm.
8. Social, political, religious and entertainment functions allowed with maximum 50 people till 7 pm.
9. In wedding ceremonies, maximum 50 people allowed.
10. Funeral programs can be attended by 20 people.
11. Various general body meetings allowed with 50% capacity.
12. All construction activities allowed.
13. All e-commerce services allowed.
14. There will be a ban on the gathering of more than 5 people till 10 pm and after that, there will be a curfew. Only for a valid reason, people can be allowed to travel during curfew.
15. PMPML buses allowed to operate with 50% seating capacity.
16. Not more than three persons including driver allowed in vehicles.
17. Epass not required for inter-district travel. However, epass will be required if traveling to or through level 5 district. However, at present no district is in level 5 category.
18. All export oriented units allowed to operate.
19. Following Manufacturing units can operate as usual: Essential Goods Manufacturing Units (Items classified as essential goods and Units producing raw material/packaging for any essential goods & entire supply chain). All continuous process industries (Units that require processes that are of such nature that these cannot be stopped immediately and cannot restart without considerable time requirement). Manufacturing of items that are significant to national security and defence. Data Centers/Cloud Service Providers/ IT Services Supporting Critical Infrastructure and Services.
20. All other manufacturing units across sectors, which are not covered under essential, continuous process or Export oriented units, can operate with 50% employees. They have to separate arrangements for the transport of employees as they are not supposed to travel in public transport.