Pune, 18th June 2021: Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) has decided to start its services on 10 new routes. Recently, during its meeting, it was decided to start the services from June 20th in a phased manner.
Currently, PMPML provides services in Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad and neighbouring villages. However, there are thousands of people who come to the city from rural areas daily. There was an increasing demand to start bus service for them. Since December 2020, PMPML has started its service from Sarola, Kaporhol, Bhugaon, Yavat among 12 other stations. The demand to start the services in Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) was taking grounds.
PMPML CMD Dr Rajendra Jagtap said, “We had conducted the survey of the rural area. Accordingly, we have decided on the stops and depot. The frequency for the buses here will be 30 minutes as of now.”
New routes are as follows from June 20:
- Katraj to Vinzar (Velhe taluka) via Nasrapur, Ambavane
- Hadapsar to Varwand via Yavat, Chaufula
- Hadapsar To Saswad via Uruli Kanchan, Shindawane Ghat
- Hadapsar To Wadkigaon via Fursungi
- Ghotawade Phata (Mulshi) to Hinjawadi Phase 1 via Rihe phata
- Katraj to Vadgaon Maval via Pune-Bengaluru highway
From June 23:
- Market Yard to Lavharde (Mulshi taluka) via Pirangut, Kharawade
- Deccan to Muthagaon (Mulshi) via Warje Malwadi
- Pune Station to Paudgaon (Mulshi) via Pirangut, Darwali
Planning going on for :
Bhosari to Manchar via Chakan, Rajgurunagar