Pune: School Boy Dies Due To Electric Shock At Wadgaon

electric grid
just pune things app
Share this News:

Pune, 2nd September 2022: A schoolboy was electrocuted when he tried to start a water motor in the Wadgaon Budruk area on Sinhagad road.

Prime Academy JEE Result

The boy was identified as Pranav Rohidas Niwangune (14), a resident of Vadgaon Budruk.

 

The Niwangune family lives in Charwad Vasti area. Pranav Niwangune went to start the water motor in the house at around seven on Friday morning. After starting the motor, the current flowed down the iron ladder. Pranav was electrocuted by the electric current that came down the stairs, and he fell to the ground.

 

He was immediately admitted to the hospital. He died before treatment. Pranav was studying in the 8th grade in a school in Budruk, Ambegaon. Teachers, students of the school, and residents have expressed their grief over his sudden death.

inifd kondhwa