Pune, November 5, 2020: In the first phase of Covid vaccine distribution, nearly one lakh health workers will be given the vaccine on the priority basis since they are warriors in the first line, said Pune district collector Dr Rajesh Deshmukh.
While giving the information about it, he said, “with Covid vaccine hitting the market in near future, the Centre has created a special system for the distribution of the vaccine. Accordingly, a special cell has been formed at district level. With the help of public and private medical practitioners information about the health workers is being collected.”
Besides the vaccine management, material required for it is being getting readied. “All the information will be uploaded on the computer through CVBMS system”, said Dr Deshmukh.
People who will receive it first
* Health worker, Anganwadi Sevika, Asha workers
* Nurses and supervisors
* Doctor and Medical officers
* Paramedical staff, laboratory technician
* Researchers and employees
* Medical students, nursing and paramedical employees
* Ambulance drivers and workers