Pune: Tractor Catches On Fire After Touching Electric Wires, Driver Suffers Minor Burns

Share this News:

Indapur, 1st March 2023: A sudden fire broke out in the Jadhavwadi area of Nimgaon Ketki in Indapur taluka of Pune district when a tractor trolley carrying sugarcane waste touched the wire of an electric pole.

The tractor was completely burnt in the fire, and the driver suffered minor burns. The tractor was owned by Annasaheb Patil and is from Mahindra company. The tractor was going towards Nimgaon Ketki with sugarcane waste in the trolley from Rautwadi.

The driver has been admitted to a hospital in Indapur for treatment after the locals saved him.


Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar