Pune: Two Elderly Persons Injured After AC Catches Fire In Flat

just pune things app
Share this News:

Vadgaonsheri, 5th February 2022: Two senior citizens sustained injuries on their faces and hands after the air conditioner (AC) caught fire today morning.

The incident took place in a flat on the fifth floor of Suncity Platinum Tower, Vadgaonsheri. Residents tried to bring the fire under control by using the fire system in the building. Later, the fire was put out by the fire brigade.

According to fire brigade officials, the incident took place around 6.45 am today. The AC in the hall caught fire due to a short circuit.

The injured persons have been identified as Mahesh Lal (75) and Shobhana Narsingh Yashodip (75).