Pune, 1 April 2021: Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) today issued guidelines and instructions for online examinations of students of the first year to the final year (regular/backlog/repeater).
A circular in this regard has been issued by Mahesh Kakade, Director, Board of. Examinations and Evaluation, SPPU, for the online exams planned from April 10.
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Regular, Backlog and Repeater first to last year exams have been planned online from April 10, 2021. These exams will be conducted online with Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) for a one-hour through the proctored method. The exam will be for 50 marks. For this 60 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) will be given out of which correct answers of 50 questions will be considered.
2. The schedule of these examinations is being published in stages on the University’s website (www.unipune.ac.in).
3. Regular, backlog and repeater of the first year to final year students will be informed about online exams through SMS and email. However, for this, the registered e-mail ID and mobile number of the students must be active.
4. If the online exam is interrupted due to some technical reasons, the same period will be extended to the concerned student through the computer system. Previously solved answers are saved and if there is an interruption, then the exam will resume from there
Also, in case of any difficulty during the examination, you should contact the toll-free number 02071530202.
5. In order to get complete information about the online exam, mock tests based on sample questions in the exam will be conducted before the main exam from 5th April 2021 to 9th April 2021 from 10 am to 3 pm and all concerned will be informed accordingly.
6. Facilities will be provided to the disabled students as per the government decision. Also, 20 minutes more time will be given to these students for the exam.
7. The examinations will be conducted for the syllabus mentioned in circular no. 4/2021 dated March 16, 2021. The backlog exam of engineering (2015 pattern) first year’s first semester will be based on 100 percent syllabus.
8. Exams in Mathematics and Statistics courses will be conducted online in a proctored manner, in multiple-choice questions (MCQ), for 50 marks, 30 questions for 2 marks each. Accurate answers to 25 questions given by students will be considered.
9. The marks obtained by all the students in the subject will be made available within 48 hours after the examination in Student Profile System. If there is any grievance, it can be raised in the next 48 hours through Student Profile System only. No complaint will be accepted later on.
10. The screenshot/photo/ print of the acknowledgement of online exam completion must be kept by the students.
11. For this exam students should use the website sppuexam.in Also, information about the instructions related to the exam, user manual and video will be available on the same website.
“The Principal / Director / College Examination Officer is requested to review all the guidelines and instructions and inform all the teachers, non-teaching staff and students in their college about this from their level and to cooperate with the university”, Kakade said.