- During last 9 years Suryadatta Group of Institute has provided 100% scholarships worth Rs.1.25 Crores to over 700 student employees of National & Multi National Companies till now.
- This year through this initiative Suryadatta Institutes announces scholarship to over 100 employees from National & Multi National Companies.
- Employers of various organizations are requested to nominate their loyal employees for pursuing higher education.
- Candidate should be a graduate degree holder from University for this particular initiative by Suryadatta.
As a part of the ‘Industry Institute Interface’ (CSR) Initiative, Suryadatta Group of Institutes have provided Scholarships worth Rs. 1.25 Crores to over 700 employees of leading National & Multinational companies. This year too, Suryadatta continues the tradition, by announcing the scholarship to over 100 employees for higher education.
Suryadatta Group of Institutes is known for its high quality research, expert management and focus on cultivating leadership.
The institute had sent an official letter to various National & Multinational companies inviting nominations for deserving / loyal employees from their organization. Suryadatta has sponsored these employees’ education in various fields in management, IT, Foreign trade, etc. People from the age group 22 – 50 yrs have been pursuing their education at Suryadatta’s Institutes for Savitribai Phule Pune University affiliated Part Time PG Diploma courses such as : –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) : 2 Years Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma In Foreign Trade (PGDFT) : 1 Year Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma In Marketing Management (PGDMM) : 1 Year Part Time
- Post graduate Diploma In Material & Logistics Management (PGDMLM) : 1 Year Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma In Financial Services (PGDFS) : 1 Year Part Time
- Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management ( PGDIEM) : 1 Year Part Time
Normally Employees are working in shifts, so they can attend regular classes. The designations of these employees include; Production Managers, Stores Managers, Line leaders, Sr. Engineers, Hardware and Software Engineers, Team members, Assistant Branch Managers, Directors, Purchase Officers, Store Assistants, superintendents etc.
Dr.Sanjay Chordiya, Dean Academics, Suryadatta Group of Institutes said “Many students pursue a job soon after completing their graduation, due to economical conditions, so they can’t complete their Master’s education thereafter. The objective of this initiative is that their education should not stop due to financial constraints. Companies don’t promote degree holders, organizations need these days specialised people with Masters Degree. So we are offering this opportunity to those employees, entrepreneurs to take advantage of this initiative and upgrade for your best future”.
Companies like Tata Yazaki, Novartis, IDBI Bank, ZF Steering(I) Ltd, Hindustan Coca Cola, Sandvik Co., Cipla, Kirloskar Chillers, Maersk (I) Pvt. Ltd., Chougule (I) Pvt. Ltd., Sahaj Infotech, etc., have nominated their employees for higher education qualification enhancement, during last 7 years and they have got immense benefit and growth in their respective organization.
This program has received an overwhelming response from the employees of the respective companies. They are extremely grateful to the institute for having such a unique program designed especially for company employees.
The date for the companies to send the nomination of their loyal employee for this initiative is 30th March 2017.
Last date for employees for registration to avail the scholarship is 30th April 2017.
PG Diploma Courses are affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and will commence from 30/06/2017.
“The Vision of Suryadatta is to be a world class Centre of Excellence in Learning and Innovation and this is a step ahead in this direction”, smiles Dr. Sanjay Chordiya.
Advantages of Suryadatta Institute of Management & Information Research (SIMIR):
- Centrally located
- Convenient batch timings
- Use of Advance Technology
- Online Assignment
- Personal counseling & mentoring by Dean Academics
- Necessary Guidance to enhance the performance @ workplace
- Guest lectures, Library & Internet Facilities etc.
- Participation in various events.