- ticket title
- Food Sector is set to roll – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- 99 Birthday of Spiritual Leader marked with 99-hour Yagna, Prayers, Melodies by Acclaimed singers, Talks and Forgiveness Session – The Moment of Calm
- 2030 पर्यंतच्या विजेच्या नियोजनात सौर उर्जेला प्राधान्य
- CBI ARRESTS BANK OF MAHARASHTRA officer and director of Pvt firm in fraud case
- Income tax department raids offices of ABIL’s Avinash Bhosale, Congress leader Vishwajit Kadam
Pune, 18 May 17: The constant faith of 15 million customers and dedication of determined workforce of this organisation will expeditiously bring back the strength and glory of the Bank said the Managing Director & CEO of Bank of Maharashtra Mr Ravindra Marathe. He was addressing in the Review Meeting of all Zonal Heads of the Bank held at its Head Office in Pune. The representatives of Officers’ & Employees’ unions were present in the meeting have unequivocally assured to the management for turnaround of the Bank.
Mr Marathe expected fast disposal of retail loans like Home loans, Vehicle Loans etc. He emphasized on recovery of loans and suggested that procedures and follow-ups should be made in time. Executive Directors Mr. R. K. Gupta & Mr. A. C. Rout were present for the meeting. On this occasion a booklet on Banks’ Deposit Scheme has been published.