- ticket title
- तीन वर्षात साडेचार लाख कृषीपंपांना वीज कनेक्शन : ऊर्जामंत्री
- OnePlus celebrates its 3rd anniversary with the launch of OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition
- नटराज मित्र मंडळाचा अनोखा उपक्रम
- Airtel slashes 4G Hotspot price to Rs. 999
- India to gets its first horse museum in Sarangkheda, Maharashtra
Pune, 18 May 17: The constant faith of 15 million customers and dedication of determined workforce of this organisation will expeditiously bring back the strength and glory of the Bank said the Managing Director & CEO of Bank of Maharashtra Mr Ravindra Marathe. He was addressing in the Review Meeting of all Zonal Heads of the Bank held at its Head Office in Pune. The representatives of Officers’ & Employees’ unions were present in the meeting have unequivocally assured to the management for turnaround of the Bank.
Mr Marathe expected fast disposal of retail loans like Home loans, Vehicle Loans etc. He emphasized on recovery of loans and suggested that procedures and follow-ups should be made in time. Executive Directors Mr. R. K. Gupta & Mr. A. C. Rout were present for the meeting. On this occasion a booklet on Banks’ Deposit Scheme has been published.