- ticket title
- PNG Diamonds and Gold is now ‘PNG Brothers’
- QNet Launches Revolutionary Antioxidant Health Supplement – Nutriplus EDG3 for Indian Market
- North Country Mall Now Rechristened as VR Punjab
- LARGEST, MOST POPULAR BUSINESS SCHOOL PROGRAMS WORLDWIDE SEE APPLICATION GROWTH WHILE SMALLER PROGRAMS EXPERIENCE DECLINES
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
Pune, 18 May 17: The constant faith of 15 million customers and dedication of determined workforce of this organisation will expeditiously bring back the strength and glory of the Bank said the Managing Director & CEO of Bank of Maharashtra Mr Ravindra Marathe. He was addressing in the Review Meeting of all Zonal Heads of the Bank held at its Head Office in Pune. The representatives of Officers’ & Employees’ unions were present in the meeting have unequivocally assured to the management for turnaround of the Bank.
Mr Marathe expected fast disposal of retail loans like Home loans, Vehicle Loans etc. He emphasized on recovery of loans and suggested that procedures and follow-ups should be made in time. Executive Directors Mr. R. K. Gupta & Mr. A. C. Rout were present for the meeting. On this occasion a booklet on Banks’ Deposit Scheme has been published.