Pune: Fire Destroys Furniture Godown In Kondhwa

just pune things app
Share this News:

Kondhwa, 26th April 2022: A huge fire broke out at a furniture warehouse at Pargenagar in Kondhwa Budruk area of ​​Pune. The fire is suspected to have started due to a short circuit around 4.15 pm today.

 

According to the fire brigade, the fire spread on a large scale as furniture and other materials were also in the warehouse.

 

“After getting information, we rushed to the spot. The fire was brought under control with the help of ten fire tenders. However, all the materials in the warehouse were burnt to ashes,” informed Fire Officer Sameer Shaikh of Kondhwa fire station.

 

“These are tin-shed shops located in close vicinity of each other. The shops include those selling furniture, automobile garage, vehicle body workshop, chilled water jar units and so on,” said Shaikh.

 

Also Read Pune: Woman Employer Set On Fire By Dismissed Employee, Both Die During Treatment

Also Read Dowry Death In Pune: Woman Jumps From Terrace, Husband And In-Laws Arrested