Pune : Jewellery Shop In Wanawadi And Electric Transformer in Tulshi Baug Catch Fire, No Casualty Reported

Share this News:

Pune 17th August 2023: The city woke up to two minor fire incidents reported a jewellery shop and ab electric transformer on Thursday. In both incidents no casualty or injuries were reported and the fire was brought under control by the officials of the fire brigade team by swiftly responding to the emergency.

In one such incident reported at Wanawadi at around 6:47 am today, fire was reported at a jewellery shop in which furniture and POP material was gutted into flames. The gold was kept in the locker and it was not affected due to fire. However, other material worth around Rs 35 lakh has been gutted into fire, said fire brigade officials.

Prime Academy | Best IIT JEE Coaching Classes In Pune

In another incident reported in Tulshi Baug, an electric transformer caught fire at around 8:30 am. The fire brigade team and MSEDCL team were rushed to the spot. The MSEDCL team disconnected the power supply of the transformer and then the fire was brought under control in a short period, said a fire brigade official.

According to officials, short circuit was reported to be the primary reason of fire in both incidents. No casualties or injuries were reported in these incidents.

Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar