Pune: Two Persons Injured In Fire At 24K Opula Society In Pimple Nilakh

fire at 24k Opula
Share this News:

Pimple Nilakh, 12th September 2021: Two persons sustained injuries in fire due to a lamp lit in front of Ganpati Bappa in a house in Pimple Nilakh on Sunday.

Two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen in a four BHK flat in 24K Opula society have been gutted by fire. Fortunately, no casualties were reported.

The injured have been identified as Govind Milani (20) and Rakhi Milani (45).

According to the fire department, the fire broke out on the 16th floor of the society around 3.20 pm today. The material in the flat has been burnt to ashes. A lamp was lit in front of Bappa. Govind Milani informed the fire department that the fire was caused by a lamp.

Meanwhile, Govind and Rakhi Milani were injured in the fire and suffered burns to their faces and hands. They have been admitted to the hospital. The fire spread to two bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen in 4 BHK and all materials were burnt to ashes.

Three fire tenders from Rahatani and the main fire station of Pimpri Chinchwad fire brigade arrived at the spot and brought the fire under control.

Follow Punekar News:

Leave a Reply