The State Bank of India has invited On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL
(PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on
31.03.2019. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
8. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any
litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
9. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of
10. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
11. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
12. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialisation.