Indian Oil Corporation Releases Recruitment Notification For 626 Posts of Apprentice
Mumbai, 22nd January 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a notice for applications for the post of Apprentice. These vacancies are issued for technical and non-technical categories. IOCL has issued the notice for the Northern region.
The recruitment is for a total of 626 positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website iocl.com. The procedure of online application for these posts was begun on January 17, 2022.
Candidates can apply online by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official site of Indian Oil Corporation Limited at iocl.com.
- Scroll down to “IndianOil for Careers” under the “IndianOil for You” tab and click on “Apprenticeship”.
- A new page will open, “Notification for Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices – Northern Region (MD)”
- Click on “Apply Online” under Next
- Open the application portal, click on the picture
- Now a new page will open, click on “Online Registration”
- Enter email ID and mobile number.
- After that, an OTP will come
- Fill out the form and submit your application
- After filling out the form, candidates can take a printout for future reference.
These recruitments will take place in Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh of North Region. The last date to apply in IOCL North Region Offices is January 31, 2022. For more information related to this recruitment process, candidates may visit the official website.