Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is a higher education institution in Nashik District, Maharashtra, India. The university was established to ensure proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian systems of medicine in the State of Maharashtra.
The last date to apply online is August 9, 2019.
Name of the Posts:
- Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent- 8 Posts
- Stenographer (Higher Grade)- 2 Posts
- Assistant Accountant- 2 Posts
- Stenographer (Lower Grade)- 2 Posts
- Statistical Assistant- 2 Posts
- Senior Assistant- 6 Posts
- Electrical Supervisor- 1 Post
- Photographer- 1 Post
- Senior Clerk cum / Data Entry Operator- 8 Posts
- Steno-Typist- 12 Posts
- Artist cum Audio/ Video Expert- 1 Post
- Clerk cum Typist / Data Entry Operator/ Cashier/ Store Keeper- 39 Posts
- Electrician- 2 Posts
- Driver- 1 Posts
- Peon- 1 Post
Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent-
Candidate should have-
i) Degree of any statutory University.
ii) Administrative experience of 03 years as Senior Assistant or equivalent post in a reputed organization; OR
iii) Administrative experience of 6 years as Senior Clerk or Equivalent post in a reputed organization.
Stenographer (Higher Grade)-
1) Must have passed the secondary school certificate examination;
2) English shorthand and typing 120/50 W.P.M. and Marathi shorthand and typing 120/40 W.P.M., respectively.
3) Minimum 03 years of experience as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) in any reputed organization.
Qualification: Degree in Commerce of any statutory University.
Experience: Minimum 03 Years’ experience in the field of accounts or auditing in reputed organization.
Stenographer (Lower Grade)
1. Must have passed secondary school certificate examination;
2. English shorthand and typing 100/40 W.P.M. and Marathi Shorthand and typing 100/30 W.P.M., respectively.
Experience: Minimum 03 years experience as a Steno-Typist in reputed organization.
Check official notification : https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/advMUHS