New Delhi, 25th September 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Selection Post Phase-09. Under Phase IX/2021 Selection Posts, the commission has released the vacancy for 3261 posts. The candidates who will be selected for these posts will be given posting in 271 departments of the central government.
According to the official information, the process of applying for these posts has started on September 24, 2021. All the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in. Before applying, candidates should read the official notification carefully and apply only after that, because if any discrepancy is found in the form, the commission will reject the form.
According to the notification issued by the commission, candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee. Fee can be paid online using BHIM UPI, Net banking, Visa, Mastercard, Credit or Debit cards. Also, fees can be paid at SBI Branches.
Women candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
1. Starting Date of Application – September 24, 2021
2. Last date of application – October 25, 2021
3. Last date for making online fee payment – October 28, 2021
4. Last date for generation of offline Challan – October 28, 2021
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the bank) – November 1, 2021
6. Dates of Computer Based Examination – January/February 2022Follow Punekar News: