Delhi, 16th August 2022: The Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for the 71st Assistant Commandant posts. The application process for these posts will start tomorrow (August 17). Interested candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website. The last date to submit the application is 7th September 2022.
Details General Duty (GD)/CPL (SSA): 50 Posts
Tech (Engineering)/Tech (Electrical): 20 Posts
Law: 1 Post
Assistant Commandant General Duty:
-Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks. 12th pass with Maths and Physics. It is necessary to have an average of 55% marks in Maths and Physics.
-The candidate must have been born between 1st July 1997 and 30th June 2001.
Commercial Pilot License (SSA):
– 12th pass with Maths & Physics. It is necessary to have an average of 55% marks in Maths and Physics.
– Have a Commercial Pilot License.
– Candidate must have been born between 1st July 1997 and 30th June 2003.
– Candidate born between 1st July 1997 and 30th June 2001.
– Engineering in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial or Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with at least 60% marks from a recognized Institute.
Technical Electrical / Electronics:
– Candidate born between 1st July 1997 and 30th June 2001. Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with at least 60% marks.
– Candidate must have been born between 1st July 1997 and 30th June 2001. Degree in Law with at least 60% marks.
Click To Visit Official Ad Released
The Selection Process:
Stage I – (CGCAT)- Firstly, a Screening Test will be conducted
Stage II – (Preliminary Selection Board – PSB)
Stage III – Final Selection Board
Stage IV – Medical Examination
Stage V – Induction
The examination fee is Rs 250 which can be paid through the online mode (Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI). SC/ ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.