New Delhi, 10th March 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has made an official announcement regarding Phase XI Exam 2023/Selection Posts.
Interested candidates can apply for the positions at ssc.nic.in.
The application form must be submitted no later than March 27. Applicants have till April 3 and 4 to make changes to their applications.
Candidates must have graduated from a recognized Board, Institution, or University with a Class 10 or Class 12 diploma, a degree, or a postgraduate degree to be eligible to apply.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years.
• SC/ ST category: 5 years
• OBC category: 3 years
• PwBD category: 10 years
• PwBD+OBC category: 13 years
• PwBD+SC/ ST category: 15 years
• Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
Applicants must submit an application fee of Rs 100. The fee may be paid online using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, a credit or debit card from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or RuPay, or in an SBI branch by producing an SBI Challan.
Those who qualify for a reservation under the categories of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), People with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), female candidates, and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are excused from paying the fee.
Steps to apply:
• Go to the official website at ssc.nic.in
• Login using credentials.
• Go to the ‘Apply’ section and click on the ‘Others’ tab.
• Click on ‘Apply’ beside the recruitment link.
• Fill out the application form.
• Upload all required documents.
• Pay the application fee.
• Download the form and print it for future reference.