Camp: Fire Broke Out In Cantonment Hospital Operation Theatre, All Patients Safe

Camp Cantonment hospital Fire
Share this News:

Camp, September 5, 2020: A fire incident took place today at SVBP Cantt General Hospital in the operation theatre block. The probable reason for the outbreak is a short circuit. The incident took place around 11 am.

Pune Cantonment Board CEO Amit Kumar said, “There was a lot of smoke which took some time to clear. The fire brigade and fire fighting system in place were used to contain the fire. All ICU patients are stable. Since the fire outbreak was in a different block no patients were required to be shifted or relocated. Things are under control.”