Indian Oil Issues Recruitment Notice For Non-Executive Positions; Check Details Here To Apply
New Delhi, 15th May 2023: To fill vacant non-executive positions, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notice.
Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online at iocl.com, the official website. The application period is currently open, and the application form must be submitted by May 30.
Total Vacancy: 65 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 54 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U): 7 posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M): 4 posts
Candidate must have earned a diploma in the pertinent field from a reputable university or institution.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and a maximum of 26 years old as of April 30.
The written test plus a skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT) make up the selection process.
Steps To Apply:
• Go to the official website of IOCL, www.iocl.com
• Go to the career section
• Fill out the application form
• Upload all the necessary documents
• Pay the application fee
• Download and take a printout of the form for future purpose