Pune: Short Circuit In Society At Pimpri-Chinchwad, 15 Electric Bikes Burnt

Share this News:

Pimpri, 12th December 2022: In Pimpri-Chinchwad, 15 electric bikes have been destroyed in a fire incident. The fire broke out at Triveni Housing Society in the Talawade area of the city due to a short circuit around midnight, the fire brigade personnel stated.


Four people from the first floor were rescued and brought out safely. The electric bike charging port installed in the parking lot caught fire due to a short circuit.


As soon as the Talawade Fire Department received information about the fire, they reached the spot and brought the fire under control. Meanwhile, four persons, including a 55-year-old man with three children, trapped on the first floor due to the fierce fire, were rescued and brought out safely.


Mukesh Barve, Prateek Kamble, Pradeep Hille, Govind Sarvade, Dinesh Ingalkar, Ashok Pimpre, and other personnel brought the fire under control with tireless efforts.




Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar