WCD Ministry Invites Application For Two-Month Paid Internship For Women; Check Details Here
New Delhi, 22nd May 2023: Women from non-tier 1 and rural parts of India are encouraged to submit applications to the Women and Child Development Ministry (WCD).
The Ministry is hosting a two-month internship programme and the applications must be submitted before May 29. The programme will commence from July 7 to August 31.
Candidates who are chosen will receive a salary of Rs 20,000 and will also be awarded a certificate once their internship is complete. Selected candidates will also be allowed to remain in a shared hostel during their internship in Delhi while only paying the mess fees, in addition to being reimbursed for their travel expenses.
The interns will be familiar with the WCD Ministry’s operations and will be able to carry out pilot projects and microstudies regarding the department’s most recent activity.
– They must be citizens of rural and non-tier 1 cities.
– Either academic or nonacademic institutions must be affiliated with them.
– Age should be between 21 to 40.
Steps To Apply:
– Go to the MWCD website, wcd.nic.in.
– To access the public internship announcement, click on the “What’s New” page.
– Scroll down to get the form titled “Application for Scheme of Internship with MWCD (To be self-attested and attached)”.
– Complete this form following the provided instructions.
– After reading the notification up to that point, click the link to the linked Google form.
– Fill out the fields on the application form as instructed, then email a scanned copy of it.
– Click “submit” to store your information and forms.